Danilo Plessow aka Motor City Drum Ensemble has selected eleven tracks from his mix for fabric for pressing to double vinyl. The track selection mirrors the wide-range of genres of the mix and is typical of Danilo’s crate-digging, internationally-rounded style.
Featuring rare cuts from the 70s, 80s and 90s never released digitally including 90's white label releases 'Keep Me From Pain' by Logue, and 'Freak (House Mix) by Family Unit. Danilo’s exclusive composition with jazz instrumentalists Francesco Geminiani and Peter Schlamb 'Nightfall' is here, as well as ‘Taxi Mutant’ by Cabaret Voltaire that is cut to vinyl for the first time.
Shipping out on or around May 28, 2021
- SKUAS - Traversée [Aroc]
- Scientist - In Orbit [X-Ray Records]
- Jeroen Vink - Waka Wakah [Reliant]
- Moogroove - Dark Room [Essential Media Group]
- Cabaret Voltaire - Taxi Mutant [Plastex]
- Logue - Keep Me From Pain [White label]
- Family Unit - Freak (House Mix) [C.R.E.A.M. Records]
- Iridium - Ill America [Lowdown Records]
- Danilo Plessow ft. Francesco Geminiani & Peter Schlamb – Nightfall [fabric Records]
- THE ORDER - E.W.R. (Sex) [Male Records]
- Jean-Claude Petit - Stones Of Law [Fauves-Puma Productions]