House favourites The Martinez Brothers have mixed the latest instalment of the fabric presents series. Growing up on the streets of The Bronx, the duo went on to tour the world with dance music royalty such as Dennis Ferrer, Erick Morillo and Louie Vega before they had even finished high school. In 2014 they were crowned Mixmag’s DJ of the Year, the same year they became the only non-Chic cohorts to be invited by Nile Rodgers to contribute on upcoming album It’s About Time. Their most recent release came in collaboration with Tiga when they released Blessed EP Part 1 on the Canadian artist’s Turbo Recordings imprint back in November 2018.
"To the entire fabric community, we love you. The club is essential to the story of our journey as DJs and has remained close to our hearts ever since we played there the first time back in 2013. fabric always feels like home whenever we’re in London, and we’re excited and humbled to present this mix to you. "
Twelve of the full length tracks from the mix have been cut to double vinyl.
Get this product FREE when you buy vinyl and use your download code here.
- Tom Flynn feat. Amp Fiddler -The Future [DIRTYBIRD]
- Frak - Bitter Drop [Börft Records]
- Mahony & Floog - Nu Mai (The Martinez Brothers Remix) [Vatos Locos]
- The Martinez Brothers - Jam Joint [Cuttin’ Headz]
- Sangre Voss - One Bad Mango [Third Place Records]
- Roots Orchestra - Kalabuta [Un-Restricted Access]
- Big Strick - Spontaneous Combustion [7 Days Entertainment]
- Glen Lewis feat. Mjojo & Bongani - Life Everlasting (Dennis Ferrer's Passion of C Dub) [Funk la planet Records]
- Love Letters - Ducue (Xtended Dick Dub) [Yield]
- Dan Curtin – Echozeichen [District of Corruption]
- Brinton Mckay - Real Cool (Abe Duque Remix) [Rapture!Records]
- The Martinez Brothers - Mistakes [fabric Records]
- fabric presents The Martinez Brothers Continuous Mix [fabric Records]