Back in August 2017 Second Storey released Lucid Locations, an album described by Resident Advisor as ‘rich with ambiguity, of being caught between states…an authentic response to an increasingly uncertain world.’
Now, six months on, Second Storey has brought in a selection of his favourite and most respected producers to interpret Lucid Locations in their own particular style. Artists include Berghain resident Marcel Dettmann, electro OG Radioactive Man, Ukrainian producer Nastia, and Russian producer Machine Woman who fuses her own lyrics to rising DJ/producer Or:la’s soundscapes.
The remix album floats between classic electro from the likes of 214, The Exaltics and DeFeKT to the deconstructed production of London resident Shelley Parker. Thundering darkroom rhythms, bass-inflected curveballs to music made for the 4am dancefloor.
Mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy.
- Moesha Moved To Margate (Radioactive Man Remix)
- Manhattan To Moscow (214 Remix)
- Covehithe (Shelley Parker Remix)
- Offbeat World (Appleblim Remix)
- Ajunlei 8 (The Exaltics Remix)
- Acute Angles (Machine Woman Remix)
- Wherever You May Be (Or:la Remix)
- No Such Location (Marcel Dettmann Remix)
- Barrel Roll (DeFeKT Remix)
- No Such Location (Second Storey Broken Satellite VIP)
- Dartmoor Four (Nastia Remix)